Many asexuals, especially women, have negative feelings about their bodies that are related to their being asexual. This article, "How Asexuality Influences Feminine Expression"
, has a collection of quotes from asexual women talking about how their asexuality affects the way they feel about their looks. Here are a few relevant quotes from the article:
"Somehow, I think my mind has gotten the idea of expressing femininity [as] linked to expressing an interest in sex/men."
"I used to cringe when my mother made me wear a dress/skirt… She said it was more feminine than wearing pants and I hated that! [I] didn’t want to be “obligated” by society/culture/media to bare my skin… I have been told on more than one occasion that because I’m a woman, I should “show more skin” and not “dress like a nun.” Why? For someone else’s viewing pleasure? To hell with that!"
"I hate my boobs with a passion… I still have times I break down in tears because I just want them gone so badly though."
"I may not like my curves, but I don’t stress about showing them."
It's strange that these women's sexuality made them feel so negatively about their gender presentations. Even stranger is that these don't seem to be isolated incidents. I myself used to have really negative feelings about my body, since I had always been told that bodies, especially feminine bodies, were inherently sexual. Between that and not feeling very strongly about my identity as a woman, I used to wonder if I was non-binary. I still wonder sometimes.
Plenty of asexuals don't have these issues, so these issues probably aren't caused by asexuality alone. I feel like these issues are caused by a combination of internalized misogyny and asexuality. Think about it: women are often sexually objectified in the media, so internalizing that when you want nothing to do with sex could be pretty unpleasant.
Another hypothesis on the subject was proposed in the study, "Gender Discrepancy in Asexual Identity: The Effect of Hegemonic Gender Norms on Asexual Identification"
. This hypothesis is that people's gender identities are related closely to their sexuality, and that being asexual can mean not being able to experience your gender as strongly as allos can. Not identifying strongly with your AGAB would, in turn, give you dysphoria, thus the aforementioned gender presentation discomfort. A lot of gender roles are based around how we interact with the opposite gender, so having no desire to engage with the opposite gender sexually or romantically could easily cause people to feel less strongly about their own gender. I like this hypothesis, since it explains why the most likely subreddit demigirl_irl
users are likely to have in common is asexuality
The section titled "Asexuality and Gender-Nonconformity" has some quotes that support the objectification hypothesis as well as the gender-effected-by-aceness hypothesis.
"What is the point of identifying as a certain gender when you are asexual? What function does the gender fill in an asexual person? Why would an asexual person want others to view them as a certain gender that might be sexualized by others?"
"I think my sexuality and gender very much wrapped up in each other because um, you know I think that to an extent I don't like being seen as a sexual object because that means people are seeing me as female usually, um, and that repulses me, so I think that's part of it but also like, I don't like being seen as female because then people would see me as a sexual object, like it's tied up in itself, so I can't tell you which caused the other, but I think they're definitely very much conflated."
"I think when you're asexual, your gender identity isn't guided by your sexual preferences. Without the need to portray yourself in a certain heteronormative way in order to attract a partner, you're left with far more options than male/female binary. It also lets you explore gender identities outside what is portrayed as "normal" by the media. If you don't have to use the codes or signs advertising and society tells us attract someone, then you have more room to explore your own preferences."
"Not having a sexual orientation does seem to be linked to not having a strong or defined gender identity in some cases (including mine), perhaps because you are not defining yourself in relation to others and therefore don't 'play along' with the gender performance so much."
"A theory I have is that much of the experience of gender comes from who we feel attracted to, for instance, a heterosexual cisgender woman would experience her gender more strongly because she sees it as the opposite of those towards whom she is attracted. I have no scientific backup for this claim, it is merely a hypothesis based on the fact that many asexuals identify as non-binary, and many nonconforming sexual identities are considered to be reflected in gender expression (which is not the same as but not unrelated to gender identity)."
It makes sense to me that both of these hypotheses are, to some extent, true. My original question was, why does asexuality make women dislike their bodies and gender presentation? The answer is most likely that it is caused by a combination of internalized sexual objectification and not wanting to experience a significant part of one's societal role as a woman.
What do you think? Do you agree with my conclusion? What do you think women can do to combat these negative feelings about their appearances? Any feed back would be much appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
@Admin - is thread pinning a thing here? submitted by
Thanks to the following users for contributing to the original thread
: OldSchoolRPGs IvanLR l-o-o-o-o-l Fellhuhn SonyCedar Rhinoar passthepass2 bob101910 mjselvig SidFishGames ACalmGorilla Xyrd pinkythereddog masterdude Dravvhen ijoshea Red_Gyarados88 flyingcloud11 Hugmesoftly MysticalKittyHerder Kinghtmare_2002 poopskins Yumeito vtrickzv Ceona puuhs_mama RowThree MrKupka ferallknight2 ZoopaJr SepticGnome DashieKin BreakingInReverse CageBearsBottoms Skypeh DarkBlueMullet UndeadAura Skooller mynery Neeyt stony419 Deurstopper kecup10 drowsy_damad kagrenzel27 Special thanks to Yumeito for instructions on how to make any game run in portrait mode.
User descriptions are favoured over the author's descriptions from the app store (only games which didn't leave their description have a copy-paste of the description from the app store).
THE LIST (alphabetical): 10000000
- A Dungeon Crawling Puzzle RPG Matching Game. Run the dungeon, match tiles and run for as long as you can Achikaps
- A simple economic strategy AFK Arena
- Sit back and relax in a beautiful world full of epic tales, exciting adventures and an abundance of rewards. Rediscover the fun of mobile gaming again! Alluris
- It's basically Choose Your Own Adventure with good graphics and a ton of content/unlockables. Paid offline with a demo. Almost a Hero
- Is this idle RPG clicker game Almost A Hero actually any good? (LAUGH) Do chickens fly south in the winter? Of course it is. We have stacks of flawed and slightly brave characters for you to evolve and train. Epic battles where you can get killed as many times as you wish. Beguiling magic to be leaned. Dark secrets to uncover. Lurking evil to be defeated. Look, we’re not going to lie to you, only losers and oddballs fit into our family. A blindfolded archer, a shape shifter who never gets it right, an explosives expert who’s blown himself up more times than he can remember. They’re all here. So if you don’t think you’ve got what it takes to be a hero - this is the game for you! Almost A Hero! There’s never a dull moment with these nutters! They put the ‘ooh’ in kooky! Antiyoy
- excellent strategic & conquest game, completely free, updates with user content, just great ! Arena Allstars
- A turn-based strategy game where you compete with up to seven opponents in an epic real-time battle. If you are looking for a quick matchup, choose Team Co-Op Mode and take down your opponents in less than 10 minutes. Draft your team, execute top-level strategies and strive to be the last person standing! Compete in the monthly tournaments to earn rewards and ascend the ranks in Arena Allstars. Bleentoro
- A simple logic game. It has no advertisements or microtransactions. Features: Easy to learn, Campaign and sandbox modes, Simple UI, Smooth animations Buriedbornes
- Great turn based old-school RPG where you proceed through a dungeon generally with 100 or more floors. You choose your path between left and right and can face monsters, or get new equipment/skills and experience different events with curses or boons. Many character classes to choose from if you spend a decent amount of time playing and unlocking them. A large part of the game is deciding which equipment or skills to take when looting to replace what you currently have, with some pretty crazy abilities on both. Cado
- Rotate the world to fall to the goal in an infinite amount of random generated levels. Find and collect fun and crazy gamemodes and try them out in the extras menu. But don´t touch these red obstacles or you will die a slow and painful death and burn in hell for eternity (and respawn after that). Maybe. Card Crawl
- A solitaire-style dungeon crawler game played with a modified deck of standard cards. Clear the dungeon of 54 cards by using item-cards, slaying monsters and managing your limited inventory. On each run, you can use five ability-cards (mini deck building) to gain unique skills. By collecting gold, you can unlock 35 more ability-cards to access new tactics and even higher scores. Card Thief
- Move through a deck of cards as a stealthy thief. Sneak in the shadows, extinguish torches, pickpocket guards and steal valuable treasures without getting caught. In your thief hideout you can use your stolen goods to unlock powerful equipment cards. Each heist you can use 3 equipment cards to become a skillful master thief. Cards Keeper
- Challenge yourself in a brand new adventure to become the ultimate Keeper of Cards! Write your own legend playing by different characters with unique skills. Fight against dangerous monsters and mystical bosses, upgrade Heroes equipment, power up abilities, find rare artifacts and complete quests. Be sure, there're more indescribable mysteries waiting to be found... Chessplode
- Chessplode is modern chess for everyone, it makes chess fun even if you're bad ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, one simply move... can change all game. Clash Royale
- Enter the Arena! From the creators of Clash of Clans comes a real-time multiplayer game starring the Royales, your favorite Clash characters and much, much more. Collect and upgrade dozens of cards featuring the Clash of Clans troops, spells and defenses you know and love, as well as the Royales: Princes, Knights, Baby Dragons and more. Knock the enemy King and Princesses from their towers to defeat your opponents and win Trophies, Crowns and glory in the Arena. Form a Clan to share cards and build your very own battle community. CLICK-POCALYPSE II
- CLICKPOCALYPSE II is an incremental/idle RPG. Create a party to bravely explore terrible dungeons and mercilessly exterminate every monster in the world. Find items, go up levels, learn spells, upgrade abilities, and earn achievements. Clicker Heroes
- The massive hit game from Steam and PC browsers comes to mobile with new features! Clicker Heroes is the idle RPG that started the subgenre! Embark on your quest and begin a simple, yet incredibly fun adventure. Tap to attack monsters, hire and level up heroes to unlock their unique abilities. Slay monsters for gold, find treasure, and explore new worlds. Cookie Clicker
- The original idle game where you bake cookies to rule the universe! This is the official Cookie Clicker app by Orteil & Opti. Accept no substitutes! Cryptogram
- Decipher the hidden text to reveal the motivational quote! Can you figure out the pattern in each puzzle? You'll be rewarded with a thoughtful message by one of hundreds of different poets, preachers and prophets! Deep Town: Mining Factory
- DIG DEEP and uncover the hidden story behind Deep Town and along the way dig deeper and build higher to produce more resources! 🔨🔧⛏ Destiny Child RPG
- about collecting girls and create the best decks to fight in ragna raids, worldboss, pve or pvp. Digfender
- Beneath your castle an enemy lies waiting. Grab your shovel and prepare your defenses! DOKU - Minimal Material Sudoku
- A Sudoku Puzzle app for clean and casual gameplay. Master the classic puzzle game in the comfort of Android's native Material Design language. Doodle Jump
- Journey up a sheet of graph paper, perpetually jumping from one platform to the next, picking up jet packs, avoiding black holes, and blasting baddies with nose balls along the way. Laugh with delight as you blow past other players' actual score markers scribbled in the margins. And be warned: this game is insanely addictive! Downwell
- Its retro art style is really nice to look at, and the gameplay keeps you coming back. Definitely worth the 3 bucks. It's also available on the Switch for the same price too. Dragalia Lost
- The only gacha I'll even consider playing at this point. Even with their generosity I still debate playing because of the addictive nature of gachas. I play very casually now. But this is the best gacha, bar none. And it's portrait when 99% of the rest are landscape. Dragon Ball Legends
- Get ready for the all-new Dragon Ball smartphone game that fans around the world have been waiting for! Battle it out in high quality 3D stages with character voicing! Enjoy 1 on 1 action against rival players from across the globe! Dragon Quest V1
- The game that started the legend of DRAGON QUEST is here at last for mobile devices! Discover the RPG that won the hearts of two generations! Enter a fantasy world of sword, magic, and monsters in one standalone package! Enframe
- portrait puzzle game (shameless self plug as I am the developer) Farm Punks
- Grow hilarious fruit and shoot them down a mountain with your giant cannon! How far can you roll? Take control of each fruit as it rolls down the mountain and try and earn as much cash as you can before it turns to mulch! Feud
- Feud is a turn-based strategy game made by some guys you haven't heard of yet. Originally a board game designed by Dave Cordell, it's been polished and tweaked and generally mucked about with to bring it to the glowing screen you're reading this description on. Unless you printed it out? Think of the trees. Please. Fire Emblem Heroes
- Nintendo's hit strategy-RPG Fire Emblem series, which has been going strong for more than 25 years, continues its journey on smart devices. Fight battles customized for touch screens and on-the-go play. Summon characters from across the Fire Emblem universe. Develop your Heroes' skills, and take them to new heights. This is your adventure—a Fire Emblem that's like nothing you've seen before! Galaxy Warrior: Alien Attack
- Guide your spaceship through the vastness of space destroying menacing aliens and powerful bosses. It would seem that there is nothing to discover in the Solar System. But in the most remote corners of the Universe mankind has come up against cruel resistance. You are the only one who can save the galaxy from an alien race of invaders! Golf Blitz
- Great PVP golf game made by the same guys who made Super Stickman Golf 3. Though I wish they'd release a 4th installment, this is a good alternative. Hidden Folks
- Search for hidden folks in hand-drawn, interactive, miniature landscapes. Unfurl tent flaps, cut through bushes, slam doors, and poke some crocodiles! Rooooaaaarrrr!!!!! A strip of targets shows you what to look for. Tap a target for a hint, and find enough to unlock the next area. Holedown
- Dig deep underground by shooting balls and breaking blocks, traversing your way to the planet cores. With limited shots per round and some blocks fixed firmly to the wall, thoughtfully strategize and aim for maximum impact. Knock down as many blocks as possible while collecting crystals for upgrades and getting deeper beneath the surface. Hoplite
- A turn-based strategy game focusing on tactical movement around small maps. Enjoyable if you like roguelikes that require tactical movement and almost puzzle-like combat. Upgrade your abilities or stats as you progress through each floor. Hyper Heroes
- TAP, SWIPE & SLING
your heroes to send them smashing towards hordes of monsters, unleashing explosive power on impact and looting epic treasures! Just Change Color
- it's arcade title, every level takes less than minute to complete (but may depend on skill and level of character you play with). It was designed to kill few minutes on bus, toilet, in bed and similar situations Kittens Game
- Kittens Game is a village simulation text game. You manage a village of kittens as they acquire resources and unlock new technologies. Over 30 different buildings, 50+ resources, hundreds of technologies and upgrades. No ads or micro-transactions! Lichess
- Chess. Nice turn based game where you can select the speed of games and also have the option for correspondence play/asynchronous play. I also just enjoy trying to solve the puzzles built into the app as they really get you thinking. There's also plenty of stuff in game to help learn in the Study section and being able to analyze your games/openings. Magic The Gathering Puzzle Quest
- Magic: The Gathering and the original Match 3 RPG are re-imagined in Magic: The Gathering – Puzzle Quest, an epic deck building, strategy and deep leveling role playing game! Mario Kart
- Mario and friends go global in this new Mario Kart as they race around courses inspired by real-world cities in addition to classic Mario Kart courses! These destinations will be featured in tours that rotate every two weeks! In addition to courses based on iconic locales, some of your favorite Mario Kart characters will get variations that incorporate the local flavor of cities featured in the game! Meteorfall: Journeys
- Extremely polished card-based roguelike. Classes are each fairly unique, and each run feels great. Mighty Heroes
- It's nice to have a card game that can be played in portrait mode. I just grabbed this off the play store myself so I'm not sure how balanced or nuanced the play is yet but I've enjoyed the 2-3 hours I've put into it so far. If you play you'll get serious Hearthstone vibes, but the combat is a bit different as your monsters only attack straight ahead, and don't generally take damage when they attack. Miracle Merchant
- In Miracle Merchant you become the apprentice of a master alchemist who creates potions for thirsty customers. By mixing and combining different ingredient cards you create powerful potions based on the needs of your customers. Night of the Full Moon
- A stand-alone card game. There is no mandatory beginners guide, no internet connection, no brush map, no ten strokes. The plot will be played in the card battle. Each NPC and BOSS are given a mission and a temperament. Different choices will bring different endings. NYTimes Crossword
- Solve and enjoy the same puzzles printed in the daily newspaper in this app built by The New York Times. OK Golf
- NEW COURSE! - Llyncapel Ruins, Wales. It's not real golf, but it's OK! OK Golf is the essence of golf, refined to a tee. Play a quick round anywhere, anytime on stylish dioramas inspired by classic golfing destinations. Easy to play, hard to put down, perfect for all ages and handicaps! Onitama
- Immerse yourself in an ancient Japanese setting and discover Onitama, an exciting, fast-paced strategy game! Onitama is somewhat reminiscent of chess and rather addictive with its dynamic game mechanic in which warriors face off so their master may win the game. Concentration and luck are the only weapons you'll have at your disposal! You'll need to fully master mind and body to defeat your opponents. Ordia
- A one-finger platformer where you play as a new life form taking its first leaps into a strange and hazardous world. Piczle Lines DX
- The follow-up to the highly praised prequel Piczle Lines DX offers hours of addictive, mind-bending logic-puzzle fun! Create pictures (PICture puzZLE) by connecting the right dots. With an ever-expanding puzzle mode, as well as a gripping story mode Piczle Lines DX will keep you entertained for hours and hours! Ping Pong King
- "I'm Ping Pong King" is a very fun and exciting table tennis game. The goal of this game is to beat 16 rivals and win the crown; these funny stickmen can be world’s best champion, your boss or super grandma. It’s an easy finger-tapping game, simply tap right or left of the screen to control your stickman. Be careful not to miss any ball, or you'll fail this contest! Pizza Boy GBA Pro
- **This is Game Boy Advance emulator.... NOT a Game Boy Classic/Color emulator!** The finest emulator of Nintendo Game Boy Advance is here! Pocket City
- Build your own city as mayor. Create residential, commercial, and industrial zones. Build parks and recreation spots. Respond to crime and disasters. Watch your city come alive! This is the FREE version of Pocket City. The full version contains more features, including a sandbox mode where everything is unlocked! Get the full version for the best experience! The Battle of Polytopia - An Epic Civilization War
- The Battle of Polytopia has begun. Lead your civilization into war in this low poly turn-based strategy game. Adventure into this world of blocks: explore, gather resources, farm, mine ore... Build an empire of epic proportions, train your warriors and send them to fight with armies of other civilizations. A new take on the classic strategy 4X game with beautiful low poly art. Puzzle & Dragons
- A gacha based puzzle game, where you build your team of monsters and try to overcome enemies with different abilities in dungeons. There's quite a lot of depth to the game but it can get super grindy if you are trying to keep up with the collaborations and events in game. Think bejeweled but where you can make multiple matches of 3 or more gems in one turn. Each of your monsters has one or more special abilities that can be used, and you have one "leader" with passive abilities and a friend's monster you can bring along that also provides a leader ability. I still come back to this but when I was first into it I couldn't put it down for the longest time until I burned out. It's nice that there is a coop mode as well. Really Bad Chess
- Really Bad Chess is just like chess, but with totally random pieces. Try 8 Knights, 4 Bishops, and 3 pawns — why not? Reigns
- Sit on the throne as a benevolent (or malevolent) medieval monarch of the modern age and swipe your royal fingers either left or right to impose your will upon the kingdom. Survive the seemingly never-ending gauntlet of requests from your advisors, peasants, allies, and enemies while maintaining balance between the influential factions of your kingdom. But beware; each decision you make might have implications and unfortunate consequences down the road that could put your reign and family’s dynasty at risk! Rising Empires 2 - 4X fantasy strategy
- Rising Empires 2
is an epic 4X turn-based strategy game
in a fantasy setting, where six races strive to build the strongest civilization and lay claim to all the land on the Surface and in the Netherworld. Rogue adventure
- Rogue Adventure is an incredible fusion of turn-based deckbuilder card game, rpg and roguelike, with an old style game pixel graphic. Discover different worlds, each with unique enemies and dangers, defeat all the bosses to become a hero. Find hundreds of different cards and powerful skills to create your perfect deck. Unlock new classes to try different strategies and have unlimited fun. Each run is unique, choose your path, find enemies, elites, bosses, merchants and treasures, and build your perfect strategy. Shattered Pixel Dungeon
- Best roguelike on the phone IMO and one of my favorites. Been playing since '15. ShooMachi
- Is It Wrong to Try to Strike a Bonanza by a Shoot 'em up game? Retro JRPG style Bullet hell Shoot'em up game ShooMachi Shop Titans: Epic Idle Crafter, Build & Trade RPG
- YOU are the new craftsman in town. Help the heroes in epic battles against fearsome monsters that lurk in the dungeons. Personalize and design your store, build epic armor, swords and gear for the heroes to defend your village. Team up with blacksmiths, tailors, priestesses, carpenters and herbalists to make your business prosper. Trade, sell or auction your products to the highest bidders from other shops. Sell your goods to warriors and even add a surcharge! Siege: Titan Wars
- Similar to Clash Royale but much faster based and rather unique as well. I dropped most of my other games besides this one and COD. Skyforce Reloaded
- The spirit of the retro arcade shoot‘em ups, captured with modern visuals and design. New entry in the series will keep you entertained with all the things you’ve came to love in scrolling shooters. Meaty explosions, incinerating lasers, collosal bosses and diverse aircrafts to pilot. Star Traders RPG
- Play this free RPG before you upgrade to Elite and enjoy hours of turn-based strategy for free! The Trese Brothers never run ads in our games -- enjoy an ad free, permission free experience! Command your officers and crew from the bridge of your star ship to travel, trade, and battle across the immense Star Traders Quadrant. Employ a wide variety of strategies as an Assassin, Bounty Hunter, Trader, Pirate or Smuggler. Can you manage your resources, crew and officers well enough to turn a profit in the complex economy that’s sprawling across the on-going interstellar conflict? Sudoku
- The Clean One - Basic Sudoku game. Don't play it all that much anymore, but it was the best of the bunch when I did. Super Fowlst
- Great little roguelike that can get quite intense. I usually play more chill games but this one scratches that Action-game itch when I get it. Tap Healer
- Healing Touch - A great game that gives you the feeling of playing a healer in an MMO. You'll have npc allies that will tick damage on the enemy as you use your different abilities/talents to keep them alive. If you enjoy playing as a healer in RPGs this game is worth checking out, there's not really a story but as you progress you can actually see what it's like to play a healer in small dungeons or eventually large raids. Tap Titans
- The world has been overrun by terrible monsters and titans - It needs a hero to bring peace to the land, and that hero is you! As our leader, you must grab your blade and vanquish the terror. With the help of other warriors you can summon along the way, collect artifacts to make yourself stronger and destroy the dark forces to bring peace to the land. Tap Titans 2
- The battle continues! Grab your sword and gather your heroes to battle mighty Titans in more than 70,000 levels. Enter tournaments, collect pets and become the ultimate sword master. An immersive Idle clicker RPG experience for all. The Titans are back, so join the adventure and tap tap tap to victory! The Greedy Cave
- In a land far, far away there once was a vast continent called Milton. It was a land where the power of rule came by the sword and the arcane, where Men who devoted themselves to the blade or to magecraft, could become the finest warriors, wisest wizards or the greatest adventurers. In this land, there are several kingdoms divided by borders but united through history. Countless stories of alliances, upheaval, and moments of peace bedeck this tapestry, but that is a tale for another day. The Quarry
- Great resource management game. Where you mine and transport resources to build and mine more. Just like factorio! The Sequence 1
- A unique puzzle game. Build a sequence using special modules to transfer binary cell. Find solutions to solve 72 levels with simple and complex structure. Are you ready for a challenge? The Sequence 2
- This is the next chapter of successful puzzle game [the Sequence]. It features new modules and introduces new game mechanics. Create moving sequences to bring "Binary Unit" to the destination point. Many levels could be solved in different ways, which allows to improve one's results and get into a higher position in leaderboard. Think out of the box to get to the next level! Create unique mind-blowing sequences! Tower Fortress
- A mysterious tower has risen! It emits plumes of noxious green smoke from its summit making people sick. Strange creatures infest the tower but if nobody tries to ascend it we will all be doomed! Are you that hero?..... Triple Town
- An original puzzle game in which you try to grow the greatest possible city. The larger the city you build, the more points you score. You build your city by matching three or more game-pieces: combine three grasses to make a bush, three bushes to make a tree... until you've filled the board with houses, cathedrals and castles. Along the way, you'll have to outwit giant bears who will try to block your progress. Troll Patrol (Early Access)
- A puzzle game which combines the tile-matching and RPG genres by offering a unique experience: Play as the last defender of the threatened troll den where vicious village people and heroes from far away castles and kingdoms knock down your door. Stand firm, take whatever weapon is close and fight them off to get your family and friends to safety. Protect what is rightfully yours, your home, your heritage. They come for blood, for revenge, to still their blood thirst. But you won't allow it. Trueskate
- The ultimate skateboarding sim. Twinfold
- Twinfold delves into the duplicity of duplication. A roguelike about merging golden idols and squashing angry faces. Manipulate a labyrinthine tableau with the swipe of a finger. Merge and munch on golden idols level up and gain game-changing abilities. Ulala Idle Adventure
- Whether you’re sleeping, eating, or taking the subway - come play Ulala: Idle Adventure! Ulala is an idle MMORPG, which brings to life the excitement and adventures of the Stone Age in a fun and social way! Void Tyrant
- Build a deck as you battle across the galaxy, gathering powerful cards along the way. With strategy and a bit of luck, you might be able to reclaim the Eyes of Chronos. A single-player adventure, play with 500+ cards and three unique classes to engineer a custom deck to your own design. Rooted in the simple hit-or-stand mechanics of blackjack, Void Tyrant is an easy to understand roguelike with engrossing depth. Battle quirky aliens, disarm traps, upgrade your spaceport, and face off with the sinister Wruut. Ware Wolf Online
- Defend your village from the forces of evil or become a werewolf and hunt your friends! Join the mystery game, fight for your team and find the liars among your ranks. Werewolf Online is a multiplayer game for up to 16 players. Each game has different teams such as villagers or werewolves all fighting to be the last team standing. Use special abilities to uncover the roles of other players and convince your fellow players to work with you. You Must Build a Boat
- Travel the world in your boat, from the top of the Mage Tower to the bottom of Hell
I didn't see a PSA up for this already, so I'll just copy and paste the email. I'm excited to make some Monster Mash combos! I think it's a really cute idea. submitted by
LUVMILK WILL BE CLOSED WHILE BEAST AND I ARE ON VACATION!
You will be able to reach me via email from the 5th-11th and from the 21st onward but I will be unreachable from September 12th-20th. I will still post vacation updates on my Instagram (which will be cross-posted to Facebook and Twitter) but will not be answering any business related messages and will not have access to my work email.
IF YOU HAVE ANY PURCHASES YOU'D LIKE TO MAKE, BE SURE TO GET THEM IN BEFORE NOON EST ON SEPTEMBER 5TH OR ELSE YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL I RE-OPEN.
I am tentatively planning to re-open on September 26th but I do not have an estimated time frame. When I do re-open, I will be bringing my Monster Mash collection with me. For more information about the Monster Mash collection, read below! Otherwise, please remember to keep my vacation dates in mind when planning your future purchases. You can find all of my social media accounts linked at the bottom of this email if you would like to follow them to keep up to date daily.
THEY DID THE MASH! THEY DID THE...
IT WAS A GRAVEYARD SMASH!
I can't deny that Autumn and the Halloween season is my favourite time of year. Though I "swore off" doing Limited Edition collections I couldn't help myself when I came up with this idea and just had to share it with you!
The Monster Mash collection consists of Seven different Monsters; each with their own unique scent profile. Then, in addition, there is a special note for 'Boyfriend' and 'Girlfriend'. When these special notes are combined it will create 'Lover', perfect for a Non Binary option or if you're just a big fan of said Monster.
This unique mix and match approach will allow you to semi-customize the type of Monster Boyfriend, Girlfriend, or Lover that you'd like to bring home this Autumn! Monster Mash will be released the day I return from vacation (tentatively September 26th) and be available until supplies last! Like all my scents and collections, you will be able to pick and choose your Monster companion in any product; from Milk Baths, to Lotions, to Body Sprays, and more!
HERE'S YOUR EXCLUSIVE PEEK OF THE MONSTERS AND THEIR SCENTS!
Boyfriend: Tanned leather. Girlfriend: Sweet marshmallow. Lover: Tanned leather and sweet marshmallow.
Bigfoot: Sandalwood, creamy tonka bean, and earthy oakmoss. Demon: Cinnamon-sugar coated fried dough. Dragon: Sweet, powdery dragon's blood. Ghost: Green apple, allspice, brown sugar, and a pinch of cinnamon. Goblin: Yellow cake and pumpkin pie filling. Vampire: Red wine spiced with cinnamon and sweetened with strawberries. Werewolf: Soft amber covered ferns, cedar, and pine trees crawling with moss.
So, if you decided you wanted a Demon Girlfriend you'd be getting cinnamon and marshmallows. A Demon Boyfriend would be cinnamon and leather. A Demon Lover would be cinnamon, leather, and marshmallows. Simple but fun!
That's all from me, Luvlie! I hope you have a safe and wonderful September and look forward to seeing you when I'm back from Vacation (or before if you sneak in an Order)!
Binary options can be used to gamble, but they can also be used to make trades based on value and expected profits. So the answer to the question will come down to the trader. Advantages of Binary Trading. The main benefit of binaries is the clarity of risk and reward and the structure of the trade. Cedar Finance is a financial trading platform offering binary options instruments on a variety of underlying assets. The risk, the return and the length of time before an option expires are clearly stated before the investment is made, thus making money management easier and making it impossible to lose more than you decided to risk. But with Cedar Finance, everything is possible. Our intuitive trading platform makes it simple for anyone who gains interest in binary options review. Thus, the probability of profitability is high. Binary options offer fixed returns ranging from 68%-81% while One Touch weekly options offer an enormous 500% returns. The site offers a step by step Adobe file that teaches you how to use the platform. The file can show you to use the site’s features and it also showcases the history of Binary Options. Besides these things, there is nothing more worth mentioning. AN INTIMATE REVIEW ON CEDAR FINANCE. Cedar Finance is the same as other brokers out there. Cedar Finance is a reputed binary options broker that provides excellent opportunities to increase your income. Cedar Finance offers returns as high as 80% on your investments, which is the highest in the industry. Binary options are high-risk investments and as such can lead to high yields as well as heavy losses. It is always best to gain ...
Cedar Finance Binary Options 60 seconds Strategy ~ Winning Secrets For Beginners! ... 60 second binary options strategy is a short term trading strategy that makes use of 1 minute chart inorder to ... Cedar Finance - Make Real Money Visit the site -- http://bit.ly/2jfM2I9 Related Terms cedar financer cedar cedar binary option binary option cedar forex cedar binary ... This video is unavailable. Watch Queue Queue. Watch Queue Queue Broker Signup: http://globaloptioncapital.com Candlestick Charts: http://www.investing.com/charts/real-time-forex-charts HOW TO USE THE SYSTEM Let me explain... Binary Options.Best Traders prefer Cedar Finance Binary Options for Binary Options Trading strategy. Its so easy with Cedar Finance. Choosing Binary Options Interactive Brokers Reviews.